Session 1: July 24– 25, 2017
Session 2: July 26– 27, 2017
Two-Day Seminar Details
Time: 7:00 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
Credits: 12 ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits
Tuition: ACHE member $1,495/Nonmember $1,695
The tuition fee covers one seminar selected from either Session 1 or Session 2. If you would like to attend two seminars, you will be charged two tuition fees. Due to the timing, you may only register for one seminar from each session.
Career Resource Center
Career Development Programs offered at this Cluster.
Enhance Your Leadership Development!
Registrants for this Cluster can take advantage of a 30% discount off the listed price for the following self-directed assessments from ACHE’s Career Resource Center.
- Change Management Leadership Assessment
- Conflict Management Assessment
- Emotional Intelligence Assessment
- Power/Influence Assessment
For a more detailed description of these assessments, go to ache.org/CareerResources. To purchase self-directed assessments using the Cluster discount, contact Belinda Contreras at 312 424-9446 or email@example.com.
ACHE is offering our special program, the Physician Executive Forum Program, on Friday, July 28, 2017 from 8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. entitled “Clinically Integrated Network: Myth or Reality?.” This program may be taken independently or in conjunction with one of the seminars at the New York Cluster. Everyone who is interested in participating is welcome to register and join us.
ACHE IS COMMITTED TO QUALITY
ACHE seminars are unmatched for their emphasis on quality. Before it’s offered, each seminar is tested by an audience of your peers—if they aren’t satisfied, the seminar isn’t presented. Seminars are also evaluated by participants after every offering. This ensures that each seminar continues to meet participants’ needs and expectations, as well as ACHE’s high standards.
YOUR SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED!
If, for any reason, an ACHE seminar or program does not meet your expectations, please contact the Division of Professional Development within one week of the seminar, and we will issue a full tuition refund or credit toward another ACHE seminar or program.
- To qualify for ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits assigned to a seminar, you must attend the entire seminar.
- Your tuition includes all seminar materials and refreshments. If you have dietary restrictions and require a special meal, please call the Division of Professional Development prior to attending your seminar.
- Dress for all seminar programs is business casual. Room temperatures may vary; we suggest you bring a sweater or jacket.
- ACHE programs are educational in nature. Self-promotion and selling are not permitted. If you have special needs that we can assist you with, please contact the Division of Professional Development prior to the program.