- Fulfill the functions of the Marketing Committee
- Mass communications
- Publication / Newsletter development (minimum four annually)
- Website / LinkedIn maintenance
- Online tools and service development
- Gala Brochure support
- Conduct monthly meetings.
- Participate in annual planning and budgeting process.
- Seek new chapter members; assist in fundraising efforts
- Responsible for transitioning and educating incoming Communications Chair on roles/responsibilities and other pertinent documents
- Participate in monthly Committee Chair calls and will be expected to report out on event strengths and weaknesses
- Provide active support to other committees and work in collaboration with other committee chairs
- Organizational, time management, and administrative skills
- Ideally, familiarity with marketing, public relations and communications
- Member in good standing with chapter for a least one year
Term of Office
- One (1) Year
- Average 7‐10 hours per month
- Miss no more than 2 board of directors meetings annually
- Highly encouraged to attend all events, with requested attendance at Cocktails with the Chief, Gala, Past President’s Boat Ride and Holiday Party, and other functions as necessary.