- Work with Program and Gala/Sponsorship members in collecting all money /processing payments at events by supporting the registration area at events.
- Deposit collected money received at chapter events in the chapters’ bank account.
- Help Treasurer/Finance Chair with other assigned duties.
The committee consists of the Member at large for all territories, and members representing ACHE affiliated groups as determined by the HLNY Board (e.g, NAHSE, WHMA, and AHHE).
- Organizational, time management, and administrative skills
- Member in good standing with chapter for a least one year
Term of Office
- One (1) Year
- Average 10-12 hours per month
- Miss no more than 2 board of directors meetings annually
- Highly encouraged to attend all events, with requested attendance at Cocktails with the Chief, Gala, Past President’s Boat Ride and Holiday Party, and other functions as necessary.