HLNY looks forward to welcoming you back to our in-person events! Healthcare personnel have led the way during the COVID-19 pandemic in working together and gathering safely.
Safety is the priority!
For HLNY, the protection and safety of our members is paramount. We will introduce safety measures for all members and guests for planned events over 50 people. HLNY requires that all who attend to abide by HLNY’s policy.
HLNY’s airborne infectious disease policy (updated 4.8.2022):
- Received full COVID-19 vaccination
- You must be at least 14 days after your second dose of the Pfizer-BioNtech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine or at least 14 days after your single dose of the Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen COVID-19 vaccine at the day of the event.
- Evidence of vaccination must be presented for admission
- CDC Vaccination Card (actual card or photo accepted)
- NYS Excelsior verification
- NYC COVID Safe App
- CLEAR Health Pass
- Please do not attend if you have COVID-19, flu or other symptoms consistent with airborne infections.
- If you have any questions regarding the vaccination requirement for attending HLNY’s event, kindly contact info@HLNY.org
- I agree to read and follow HLNY’s airborne infectious disease policy.
- I agree to release HLNY for its liability in reopening in-person events during the COVID-19 pandemic. Full document of the release of liability waiver can be found here.
- I hereby certify, represent, and warrant that I am fully vaccinated before the event and within fourteen (14) days immediately preceding the event date. I will not attend if I experienced any symptoms commonly associated with COVID-19.