HLNY looks forward to welcoming you back to our in-person events!
Safety is the priority!
As HLNY in-person events reopens, the protection and safety of our members is paramount. We will introduce safety measures for all members and guests for planned events over 50 people. HLNY asks that all who attend to abide by HLNY’s policy.
HLNY’s reopening policy:
- Received full COVID-19 vaccination
- You must be at least 14 days after your second dose of the Pfizer-BioNtech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine or at least 14 days after your single dose of the Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen COVID-19 vaccine at the day of the event.
- Evidence of vaccination must be presented for admission
- Excelsior verification
- CDC Vaccination Card (actual card or photo accepted)
- Must wear well-fitting masks that fit completely over nose and mouth at all times, even for those who are vaccinated. Please bring a mask to the Event, HLNY will not provide masks and will not allow entry without one.
- If you are seated at a table or eating/drinking they can be removed.
- Temperatures will be taken
- Maintain social distancing when possible
- Please do not attend if you have COVID-19 symptoms or traveled outside of the United States within 14 days.
- If you have any questions regarding the vaccination requirement for attending HLNY’s event, kindly contact info@HLNY.org
- I agree to read and follow all HLNY’s reopening policy
- I agree to release HLNY for its liability in reopening in-person events during the COVID-19 pandemic. Full document of the release of liability waiver can be found here.
- I hereby certify, represent, and warrant that I am fully vaccinated before the event and within fourteen (14) days immediately preceding the event date I will not attend if a) experienced any symptoms commonly associated with COVID-19 b) traveled outside of the United States