The HLNY theme for 2018 is “STAY CONNECTED!”
We would like to focus on four, distinct areas in how we, as healthcare leaders, stay connected to our work AND our network – you’ll hear and read more about these four areas through the 2018 program events, in the quarterly newsletters, at our annual gala, and during the fall networking and education daylong event, Mini-Congress.
- STAY CONNECTED TO ACHE/HLNY
- STAY CONNECTED TO PATIENTS
- STAY CONNECTED TO INTERNAL CUSTOMERS
- STAY CONNECTED TO EXTERNAL CUSTOMERS, OUTSIDE THE FOUR WALLS OF OUR ORGANIZATIONS AND COMPANIES
Please keep the above areas in mind as we continue on our career paths.
Two final notes:
- We have a diverse and dedicated board who volunteer their time with HLNY and ACHE, and we are here to serve its members. Please connect with us if you would like to hear more about membership benefits and/or if you would like to get involved!
- As always, we would like to thank all of the HLNY platinum, gold, silver and friend of HLNY sponsors because without their financial support, we could not hold quality events throughout the year for members and guests.
Remember to Stay Connected!