The Chapter Vice President generally assists and fills in for the Chapter President‐elect, as needed.
- Recruit, organize, and help assign volunteers to committees.
- Organize and promote community service activities.
- Helps coordinate the effort of the Membership and Program Chairs.
- Seek new chapter members; assist in fundraising efforts
- Serve as a full voting member of the board and advise various committees, as assigned.
- Provide support to and/or conduct monthly committee chair calls
- Responsible for transitioning and educating incoming Vice-President on roles/responsibilities and other pertinent documents
- Previous board experience and proven dedication to the chapter
- Communication, leadership, and organizational skills
- Member in good standing with chapter for a least one year
Term of Office
- One (1) Year
- Average 10 hours per month
- Attend the ACHE Chapter leaders conference and Congress
- Miss no more than 2 board of directors meetings annually
- Highly encouraged to attend all events, with requested attendance at Cocktails with the Chief, Gala, Past President’s Boat Ride and Holiday Party, and other functions as necessary.
- Provide active support and involvement to the Gala/Sponsorship, Membership and Program Committees