- Support the HLNY mission of promoting Diversity within the healthcare profession,
- Conduct an annual self-assessment of the chapter’s diversity and inclusion practices and propose new practices and programs.
- Assist in planning and coordinating Chapter Diversity Events
- Creation and promotion of on an annual Diversity Newsletter Article
The committee consists of the Member at large for all territories, and members representing ACHE affiliated groups as determined by the HLNY Board (e.g, NAHSE, WHMA, and AHHE).
- Organizational, time management, and administrative skills
- Member in good standing with chapter for a least one year
Term of Office
- One (1) Year
- Average 10-12 hours per month
- Miss no more than 2 board of directors meetings annually
- Highly encouraged to attend all events, with requested attendance at Cocktails with the Chief, Gala, Past President’s Boat Ride and Holiday Party, and other functions as necessary.