REGISTRATION FORM AT BOTTOM OF PAGE
This webinar will provide an HLNY and ACHE perspective on Student Associate membership with ACHE. There will be a representative from HLNY/ACHE who will cover topics such as the benefits of Student membership overall as well as locally in the tri-state area such as:
- Local networking opportunities, in-person or virtually, bring students and professionals together and create valuable connections. Students gain insight from professionals and professionals can assist students in the beginning stages of career through securing introductions and interviews
- ACHE CareerEDGE, a tool that provides resources such as assessments, sample resumes, and career-planning processes to prepare students for the healthcare marketplace
- Access to various postgraduate fellowship applications
- Access to the job board
- Additional services offered (at cost through ACHE): Resume review, Interview prep, Mentorship Program (Coming Soon)
- The reduced registration fee for Congress on Healthcare Leadership
- Reduced rate for seminars, webinars and self-study courses
- Complimentary subscription to ACHE publications and e-newsletters
- Financial assistance is available through scholarships, of which up to 15 are awarded per year
HLNY transitioned to virtual events for 2020 in light of ongoing precautions related to COVID-19. However, there are still some Professional Development advantages of engaging remotely such as:
- ACHE Members/Student Associates are no longer geographically bound. While we provide unique opportunities to connect with healthcare professionals in the tri-state area, Members/Student Associates can attend virtual events from ACHE Chapters around the country and network with their members without stepping out of their doors.
- Playing on the same theme, virtual events allow students and young professionals to explore areas of interest without significant investment such as the cost and time of travel.