REGISTRATION FORM BELOW
This panel will focus on the nuts and bolts of career planning. It will explore steps an individual should take within their organization and in the surrounding community to reach the next level in their career. The program will begin with brief opening remarks of approximately 10 minutes by the moderator, followed by 15-minute presentations by each of the panelists. The program will conclude with a 30-minute question-and-answer period. Topics of discussion:
ACHE Fellow/Senior Executive Presenting:
- Career progression
- Approach they took
- Skills required for the future
- What they look for in job applicants
Up-and-Coming Rising Stars Presenting:
- How they reached this point in their career
- Identifying a mentor
- How to work with a mentor
- Role and importance of involvement in a professional association
- The value of ACHE’s credentialing program
- External development opportunities (community service,
- Volunteerism/community involvement
- Continuing education
Moderator and Panelists Coming Soon!
Receive ACHE Qualified Education Credit by attending this program.
PLEASE NOTE: if you do not have an Eventbrite account, you will need to register for one. This session will be held via Zoom Webinar, directly accessible from the Eventbrite View Now link in your registration confirmation e-mail and event reminder e-mails. If you do not receive the Eventbrite registration confirmation e-mail in your Inbox, please make sure to check your Spam folder. Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any issues.