The immediate past president serves to provide continuity to the Chapter by offering counsel to the President as needed.
- Serve in an advisory capacity on other committees and perform duties as delegated by the president and/or board of directors.
- Focus on engaging senior executives with the Chapter.
- Seek new chapter members; assist in fundraising efforts
- Serve as a full voting member of the board and advise various committees, as assigned.
- Responsible for transitioning and educating incoming Immediate Past President on roles/responsibilities and other pertinent documents
- Prior service as Chapter President.
- Dedication to the chapter
- Communication, leadership, and organizational skills
- Member in good standing with chapter for at least one year
Term of Office
- One (1) Year
- Average 5-7 hours per month
- Attend all chapter meetings
- Miss no more than 2 board of directors meetings annually
- Highly encouraged to attend all events, with requested attendance at Cocktails with the Chief, Gala, Past President’s Boat Ride and Holiday Party, and other functions as necessary.
- Serves on Nominating Committee
Serves as an advisor to various committees as requested