- Fulfill the functions of the Membership Committee
- Retain existing members and recruit new members
- Maintain member database and mailing lists
- Promote FACHE advancement
- Create mentorship programs and opportunities
- Encourage chapter networking
- Engage student members and local education institutions
- Recruit, retain, and direct the committee members.
- Conduct monthly meetings.
- Participate in annual planning and budgeting process.
- Seek new chapter members; assist in fundraising efforts
- Create, distribute and collect results of surveys at program events and submit to ACHE
- Responsible for transitioning and educating incoming Membership Chair on roles/responsibilities and other pertinent documents
- Provide leadership and support for registration at monthly programs
- Participate in monthly Committee Chair calls and will be expected to report out on event strengths and weaknesses
- Work directly with Program Chair on all HLNY programs and events
- Provide active support to other committees and work in collaboration with other committee chairs
- Membership will ensure that all volunteers are scheduled to manage registration at all events;
- Organizational, time management, and administrative skills
- Member in good standing with chapter for a least one year
Term of Office
- One (1) Year
- Average 10-12 hours per month
- Miss no more than 2 board of directors meetings annually
- Highly encouraged to attend all events, with requested attendance at Cocktails with the Chief, Gala, Past President’s Boat Ride and Holiday Party, and other functions as necessary.