Please join us for the annual HLNY Holiday Party at the Terrace On The Park as we celebrate the season and formally introduce our newly elected board members.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN! REGISTER BELOW
6:00pm: Networking & Holiday Party
7:30pm: Induction of 2022 HLNY Officers
7:45pm: Holiday Party Continues!
**Due to limited seating for this event, please register early to reserve your spot.**
Photo/Video Disclaimer Policy: By registering for this event, you agree to allow HLNY to use any photograph/video taken at the event, without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video. HLNY may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material produced, used or contracted by HLNY including but not limited to: brochures, invitations, books, magazines, websites, etc.
Any person desiring not to have their photo taken or distributed must contact us of his/her intentions. HLNY may decide to remove the photo or conceal the identification of the individual in question.
Please click HERE to review our COVID-19 safety protocols prior to arrival!
HLNY’s in-person reopening policy:
- Received full COVID-19 vaccination: You must be at least 14 days after your second dose of the Pfizer-BioNtech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine or at least 14 days after your single dose of the Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen COVID-19 vaccine at the day of the event.
- Evidence of vaccination must be presented for admission
- Excelsior verification
- CDC Vaccination Card (actual card or photo accepted)
- Must wear well-fitting masks that fit completely over nose and mouth at all times, even for those who are vaccinated. Please bring a mask to the Event, HLNY will not provide masks and will not allow entry without one. If you are seated at a table or eating/drinking they can be removed.
- Temperatures will be taken
- Maintain social distancing when possible
- Please do not attend if you have COVID-19 symptoms or traveled outside of the United States within 14 days.
- If you have any questions regarding the vaccination requirement for attending HLNY’s event, kindly contact info@HLNY.org
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation requests made within 72 hours of the event will not receive a refund. Please contact us http://hlny.org/contact if you have questions about our cancellation policy