Live-Virtual Leadership Conference
New York State Society of Physician Assistants (NYSSPA) & the Healthcare Leaders of New York (HLNY) is proudly co-hosting a leadership conference.
Lectures will focus on exploring the professional benefits of PA membership to HLNY, discussing the roll of PA leadership in helping to meet the challenges of launching the covid-19 vaccine program, and discussion on mental health and burn out.
The end of the day will conclude with a “Fireside Chat” presentation where HLNY registrants can learn more about PA practice and PA registrants can network with HLNY attendees.
CME: This activity has been reviewed by the AAPA Review Panel and is compliant with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 6 AAPA Category 1 CME credits. PAs should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation. Approval is valid from 3/11/2021 to 3/11/2021. AAPA reference number: CME-202176
- To Understand the roles of ACHE / HLNY
- To understand the admissions criteria and training rigor of PA education
- To understand licensure scope and administrative barriers in PA practice.
- To understand the importance of Executive Orders in response to COVID 19 surge patients.
- Understand the roles of PAs in healthcare administration
- To explore the value PAs could bring to ACHE/HLNY
- Explore the professional benefits of PA membership to the Healthcare Leaders of NY/American College of Healthcare Executives
- Discuss the role PA leaders play in meeting challenges during the launch of COVID 19 vaccination programs
- Discuss the IT challenges in putting together a robust COVID enrollment and tracking program.
- Discuss obstacles and challenges present in developing trust within high risk communities pertaining to the COVID 19 vaccine
- Understand the challenges in enrolling high risk communities in a multiple dose vaccine.
- Delineate between myths and facts of the covid-19 vaccine
- Understand the role EUA approved vaccines play in light of mutant viral strains.
- Discuss the mental health impact of the pandemic on Healthcare workers
- Develop coping strategies and safe mental hygiene
- Recognizing signs and symptoms of burnout
- Developing coping strategies to deal with burnout
- To understand the importance of personal health and wellness.
Free for all ACHE/HLNY members
Click here to be a member today!
As an independent chartered chapter of the American College of Healthcare Executives, Healthcare Leaders of New York is authorized to award 6.0 hours of ACHE Qualified Education credit toward advancement or recertification in the American College of Healthcare Executives. Participants in this program who wish to have it considered for ACHE Qualified Education credit should list their attendance when they apply to the American College of Healthcare Executives for advancement or recertification.