Healthcare Leaders of New York (HLNY) is calling for applications for service beginning in 2016! On behalf of the HLNY Nominating Committee, it is my pleasure to invite all HLNY members to participate in the nominating process and submit nominations for consideration to serve on the 2016 HLNY Board of Directors. Nominations will be accepted 9/14/15 to 10/2/15. Open positions on the 2016 slate
- President-Elect – 3 year term (1-president-elect, 1-president, 1-immediate past-president)
- Vice President -1 year term
- Treasurer -1 year term
- Secretary -1 year term
- Board Member at Large – Hudson Valley – 2 year term
- Board Member at Large – All Territories – 2 year term
The HLNY Nominating Committee requests that all potential candidates for nomination consider these expectations for the desired position of interest prior to nomination submission. All those interested in consideration for one of these elected positions are asked to kindly submit Nominations to Mary Rose Mitchell via email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, October 2nd, 2015. Please include the following documents to support his/her candidacy:
- A brief position statement to serve as your nomination profile of not more than 300 words outlining why you are a candidate to consider for the position, this statement should include brief facts on your professional bio and previous HLNY board and/or volunteer experience if applicable.
- Current Resume/CV
- ACHE/HLNY Membership years served
- Headshot to be included on ballot
We anticipate the Election period to be an exciting time and look forward to your participation in making the nomination process a success!