Healthcare Leaders of New York is here for you, especially when COVID-19 is affecting so much of daily life. We thank and appreciate all that you are doing on the front lines in the midst of the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic. We know that your roles are crucial to providing patient care and wanted to share resources to help you navigate your changing environment.
ACHE COVID-19 Resource Center:
We understand and support the need for healthcare organizations, our members and other leaders to respond effectively to patient and community concerns around coronavirus (COVID-19). Here is a list of resources that may be helpful during these unprecedented events.
ACHE Membership Directory:
Your professional network is available to you whenever and wherever you need it. Access your Member Directory to connect with healthcare professionals locally and nationally to receive advice, share recommendations, and support during this healthcare crisis.
Other Ways to Stay Connected:
HLNY also encourages members to utilize the HLNY LinkedIn Group to ask questions, share solutions from your facility, identify resources, and help fellow members solve problems.
As we continue to learn more about COVID-19 and how it’s affecting our organizations, workforce, and communities, we’re also working hard to find ways to support you by offering distance learning and relevant support later this year. Your ~1,900 colleagues in HLNY will have important lessons and successes to share from leading their organizations through this ongoing pandemic.
ACHE Activities Update:
We are beginning to process Congress registration refunds. Registrants will receive an email with details the week of March 23, as well as a confirmation email the refund has been processed. All refunds will be processed by April 20.
All fees will be returned by the same method of payment used in the original transaction:
- Credit cards will be refunded directly
- Refund checks will be mailed to the address on the payment check
- If you made multiple payments, you may receive multiple refunds.
Any new Fellow that had planned to walk in the 2020 Convocation Ceremony, they will be invited to participate in 2021. Cap and gown fees for 2020 will be refunded by April 20, in a separate transaction from their Congress registration.
- For those in the 2019 re-certification class that received an extension to complete the requirements by March 31, this extension has been continued for the class to complete all requirements and submit re-certification application and fee by Dec. 31, 2020.
- For those who are due to complete their re-certification requirements in 2020, ACHE has extended the deadline to complete requirements, submit re-certification application and pay re-certification fee until March 31, 2021.
Board of Governors Exam
If a member had planned to take the Board of Governors Exam at Congress 2020, you should have received an email from Julianna Kazragys, FACHE, CAE, credentialing manager, with information on how to schedule your test near you at a future time.
- Unfortunately, our testing vendor, Pearson VUE, has temporarily closed all its testing centers. Keep abreast of the latest information on their website: https://home.pearsonvue.com/coronavirus-update
- If a member has an active exam waiver on file, the waiver will be valid through Dec. 31, 2020.
- All current exam-authorized individuals will have until Dec. 31, 2020 to take and pass the exam without their applications expiring.
If you have any questions regarding the ACHE Activities Updates, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.