Achievement Award of Distinction Scholarship
The Healthcare Leaders of New York (HLNY) is proud to offer their Achievement Award of Distinction Scholarship to three (3) students who have demonstrated academic excellence and community service involvement which has shaped their vision and desire toward becoming our next healthcare leaders.
The well-focused student has distinguished themselves through academic studies and/or community contributions. Areas of consideration the HLNY Scholarship Review Committee will focus on shall include:
- Superior leadership skills
- Contributions to the promotion and protection of the health of individuals, families and communities
- Demonstrated ability to transfer theoretical ideas and knowledge into practical application in the community
- Understanding and use of the principles of public health and health care administration in their professional career development
1. All applicants must be enrolled in a school with an approved and current Higher Education Network agreement with ACHE
2. All applicants must be a student associate of ACHE
3. A minimum GPA of 3.5 or above is required
4. Students must be enrolled in a Public Health, Public Administration, Hospital Administration or Healthcare Management/Administration program.
AND THE WINNERS ARE:
- Priyanka Abraham
- Jinhee Lee
- Edgewood Warner